- Collapses in seconds! Just unzip it, unsnap it, and fold it up!
- Removes completely from vehicle in seconds, and is small enough to store in tight places.
- Light enough for one person to operate and lift: 18-30 lbs.
- Quick, efficient online ordering & delivery!
- Ships right to your home or business from $39.95 (domestic).
- Installation; average installation time: 37 minutes.
- Roll-up canopy side panels and/or rear window for easy access.
- Clear, vinyl windows provide complete visibilty through truck bed.
- 2-Ply Laminated PVC coated Sailcloth.
- Same fabric used by most major auto manufacturers for convertible tops.
- Available in 3 Colors: Black, Grey, and Tan.
- UV Stabilization to resist fading.
- Proven against mildew and rot.
- 4 Season Fabric; No need to remove during snowy winters.
- Easy to clean by hand with soap/water/Wolfstein's RaggTop clear or by carwash.
- Looks great for years!
- Replaceable front and rear window panels.
- NO NEED to DRILL into TRUCK!
- Bedrails attach with custom clamps.
- Folding frame made from lightweight clear anodized aluminum tubing.
- Easy to remove from truck completely.
- Non-adhesive weather stripping provides waterproofing for entire truck bed.
- All parts individually replaceable.
- Protective Boot Cover to increase longevity and provide easy storage.
- Rear Screen Panel: Great for camping, and providing airflow to pets in the truck bed!
Original & Industry Leading Manufacturer of the Pick-Up Truck Soft Top!
Made in America: Boulder, Colorado since 2000
Protect your cargo from the elements and still have full use of your truck bed just moments later.
Everything Included in one order!
Canopy is of the highest durability:
Frame is made from durable, anti-rust aluminum and zinc-coated steel:
Accessories Available Include:
Free Industry Leading Warranty
Great for camping, working, sporting events,
and keeping your items covered from harsh weather
and hidden from sight!
|Installation Instructions||Click Here to View Instructions for Your Truck Model|
Softopper Review by Mike P, PA
I just want to thank you for getting back to me so quickly and assisting me with the problem I had with my softopper. Even after a year and a half and not expecting much due to the fact it was past warranty, you sent me a replacement piece with only a couple of pictures to show you my problem. In this day and age of companies not standing behind their products and customer service seems to be a lost art, your company stepped right up and were quick with a return pone call and a replacement part all within a few hours of my first contact.
I will highly recommend your company to anyone who asks or is looking for a soft top.
Thanks for a great product and a great job!
Softopper Review by Greg, New Zealand
Hi all at Softopper, I purchased my soft top from you on 6/29/2011 to be sent to New Zealand and thought I would give you an update. WHAT A FREAKIN AWESOME TOP DUDES. I love it. It would definitely be the best buy for my TJ so far without doubt. I have had it in all types of weather, covered in mud, covered in snow, in the rain for days, in the hot sun, and it’s just awesome, thanks for a great product and great service during purchase.
Softopper Review by Ken M, Twin Mountain, NH
It has been just over a year since we purchased the 'Softopper' for our Dodge Ram 3500. What an amazing product! We have been so thrilled with the purchase. Thanks for your creative efforts. I just wanted to follow up and say thanks. I just had a guy ask me about the Topper the other day when I was in the grocery store.
Softopper Review by Johnny A
I just want to take this time to let you know how much I appreciate the way you do business.
If more companies in the USA operated the way your company operates we would all have a strong confidence
in American companies.
I am very pleased with the product and have promoted it to everyone who asks about it.
Again thank you for this wonderful product and standing behind what you sell.
Softopper Review by Mark M
Here's a pic of my 2004 F350 all geared up for a trip from Texas to Alaska last Summer. I'm probably harder on my truck than most of your customers and have had zero issues with your top. My three children (12,11 and 6) flip it open to access our camping and climbing gear on their own, and we offroad regularly. This thing gets drug through all different types of trees, covered in mud, sea salt, even blasted with sand in the 'dunes and has given me a year and a half of trouble free regular beatings. Thanks again and love it!