- Collapses in seconds! Just unzip it, unsnap it, and fold it up!
- No need to remove and store side panels.
- Removes completely from vehicle in seconds, and is small enough to store in tight places.
- Light enough for one person to operate and lift: 28 lbs.
- Quick, efficient online ordering & delivery!
- Ships right to your home or business for just $50.53.
- Installation; average installation time: 40 minutes.
- Roll-up canopy side panels and/or rear window for easy access.
- Large vinyl windows provide complete visibilty throughout vehicle.
- 2-Ply Laminated PVC coated Sailcloth.
- Used by most major auto manufacturers for convertible tops.
- Uses heavy duty #10 YKK zippers.
- Available in 3 Colors: Black, Grey, and Tan.
- UV Stabilization to resist fading.
- Proven against midlew and rot.
- 4 Season Fabric; No need to remove during snowy winters.
- Easy to clean by hand with soap/water/Wolfstein's RaggTop clear or by carwash.
- Looks great for years!
- Replaceable rear window panels.
- Windows cleanable with 303 Protectant available at any automotive shop (soon to be available through Softopper directly).
- No Drilling into Vehicle Required!
- Folding frame made from lightweight clear anodized aluminum tubing.
- Easy to remove from vehicle completely.
- Weather stripping provides waterproofing for entire Softopper.
- All parts individually replaceable.
- Protective Boot Cover to increase longevity and provide easy storage. **Must be installed when driving with Softopper in reward retracted postion.
Click Here for 1978-1979 Model
Original & Industry Leading Manufacturer of the Pick-Up Truck Soft Top!
Made in America: Boulder, Colorado since 2000
Everything Included in one order!
Canopy is of the highest durability:
Frame is made from durable, anti-rust aluminum and zinc-coated steel:
Free Industry Leading Warranty
Great for camping, working, sporting events,
and keeping your items covered from harsh weather
and hidden from sight!